hydraulic camper jack::
- Pumps (lifts) easier than hand cranking jacks
- Convenient handle location
- Heavy duty construction, 2000 lb. capacity
- Nylon guides are used between
telescoping tubes for trouble free operation
- 53 inch length, 36 inch lift, 89 inches overall extended
- Easily replaceable seals if ever required
- Safe, sure travel latch to ensure against creepage while traveling
- Thumb set screws for additional travel safety and stabilizing camper
while on truck.
- Comes in Zinc plated, Arctic White, or Colonial
Easiest manually operated jack system. Heavy
duty construction, 2000 lb. capacity per jack, zinc
plated steel tubing. Nylon guides are used between telescoping tubes
for trouble-free operation. Easily replaceable seals if ever required.
A no creep travel latch
and a thumb screw to ensure against creeping while traveling.
Includes brackets, hardware and one handle. 36" lift; 53"
length, 89" over-all.
Also Available:: Hydraulic Maintenance
Kit. Kit includes seals and parts to rebuild 2 jacks.